|Streetcar Summer Performance Series:|
Performances will take place at KC Streetcar Stops – visit kcstreetcar.org for more information.
|Wednesday, July 7th (Kick-off Event)
Thursdays: July 15th, July 22nd, July 29th, August 5th,
Monday, August, 16th (816 Day Celebration)
|4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Making Moves: Kick off- Event at Lightwell|
August 12 (location to be decided between artist and Art in the Loop)
|Wednesday, July 7
Thursday, August 12
|Art in the Loop – Kick-off Event|
(Indoor program, receptions and performance at Lightwell)
|Wednesday, July 7||6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Art in the Loop – Closing Reception (Indoor program, receptions and performance)||Wednesday, November 3||6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.|
How to apply:
Follow this link to the online application. In addition to a brief project proposal, you will be asked to provide a written artist statement and to provide video or audio samples of past work, no more than five minutes total.
Requirements for selected artists:
- Descriptive material and photo for the website – Artists will provide a brief written description of their work and provide a photo for the project website.
- PR and marketing materials – Artists will provide written material to assist in developing press releases, programs and other materials.
- Kick-Off Event & Reception – tentatively scheduled for July 7 at Lightwell. Artists will be invited to attend.
- Closing Reception – tentatively scheduled for November 3, 2021. Artists will be invited to attend.
Art in the Loop with provide:
- Web presence for each project on artintheloop.com
- Social media, PR, and other marketing
- Logistical support and coordination with property owners and partners
- Documentation of projects (still photography and video as available)
- Printed summary catalog of entire project