out of sight, but on my mind by Ari Bonner, 2020 Art in the Loop Project.
The mission of the Art in the Loop Foundation (AILF) is to contribute to the visual identity, enrichment, and revitalization of Downtown Kansas City, create new opportunities for artistic development, and expand public interaction with new art of excellence. AILF is 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to engaging artists in the ongoing revitalization of Downtown Kansas City.
AILF seeks to play a proactive role in bringing further attention to Kansas City as a place where exciting and accomplished contemporary art is not just happening but is, in fact, helping to define the city’s identity. AILF values an equitable, diverse, and inclusive art community. AILF is a unique partnership of the Downtown Council of Kansas City.
Click here to view videos of past Art in the Loop projects and events.
Click here to learn more about our vision plan for public art in Downtown Kansas City.
- Cathy Smith, FSBA Co., Board President
- Jon Copaken, Copaken Brooks, Vice President
- Robin Trafton, Commerce Bank, Vice President
- William Dietrich, Downtown Council, Secretary
- Donna Mandelbaum, Communication Director, KC Streetcar Authority
- Randy Williams, Kansas City Art Institute, Treasurer
- Sara Welch, Stinson LLP
For more information about Art in the Loop, contact:
Ann Holliday, program director
Art in the Loop Foundation
1000 Walnut, Suite 200
Kansas City, Missouri 64106